Introducing the Wedding Professor


Hello. My name is Tyler Anderson and I am a husband and father. It was 11 years ago in February that I married my one and only, Aubree, and it has been the best years of my life. We've welcomed two girls into this world, Kennedy age 6 and Elliott age 2, and soon we will be welcoming a third little girl into our family in May.

Over 15 years ago I started a video production company called DreamHill Productions, where I have specialized in wedding films. During that time I have filmed over 100+ weddings and have seen a lot of amazing ones. I want to share my knowledge with couples who are getting ready for their big day to help them plan their picture (and video) perfect wedding.

There is so much planning that goes into a wedding, and often couples miss small details or don't ever even consider some things that can help a wedding go from good to amazing. My goal is to provide couples with tips to help them have their amazing day full of memories they will treasure forever. I will share the secrets I've discovered over the last 15 years, as well as provide interview with wedding vendors, and interviews newlyweds who can provide a fresh perspective of the do's and don'ts of planning a wedding.

I would love to answer any question any reader may have and I encourage comments on my posts. And please let me know if there are other aspects of weddings you'd be interested in hearing about. I'm excited to start this next adventure with you.

Comments